Monmouth Community Players
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Last updated 3/24/2022
The Monmouth Community Players take COVID-19 very seriously. It is our goal to keep our
casts, audiences, and crew members as safe as possible as we continue to navigate the
ever-changing conditions of the pandemic and work to bring the arts back in person to indoor
These guidelines are periodically updated, as we continue to monitor the status of COVID-19
and implement appropriate health and safety measures. They are approved by the Monmouth
Community Players Board of Directors. If you have questions about these guidelines, please
reach out to the MCP Artistic Director: email@example.com
● Individuals should not attend performances if they are feeling sick. In the event of illness,
MCP is glad to refund pre-purchased tickets upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Masks are encouraged for ages 2+.
MCP Kids programs:
● Masks are required for cast, crew, and volunteers.
● For programming starting after the effective date of this policy, staff must be up to date
with their COVID-19 vaccines.
Main stage cast, crew, and volunteers:
● Masks are required during auditions and rehearsals.
● Masks are generally optional during performances when onstage or backstage; however,
individuals will wear masks as desired, as outlined by the Director, or as required
according to medical professional guidance.
● For shows cast after the effective date of this policy, individuals must be up to date with
their COVID-19 vaccines.
December 9 & 10 @ 7pm
December 10 & 11 @ 2pm
Pirates Past Noon Kids
Auditions will be in mid-December
Show Dates: Feb 17-19, 2023
If you would like to make a donation to our organization, please feel free to use the donation button below. We are a 501c3 organization, and all donations are tax deductible. You will also be added to our donor list in our programs.